Do You Have a Personal Realtor®?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
Why We Chose Kathy Clulow To Be Our Personal Realtor®
“What influenced you to select me as your Realtor?”
- “Length of real estate experience, local knowledge of real estate areas we were looking in” … Jim C
- “You were highly recommended!” … Kim S
- Your automatic listing service is great! It’s the best service I have received by a Real Estate Agent so far! … Anke P
- “Overwhelming online presence. Kathy owns Uxbridge online, and she was willing to spend time tramping the country with two newborns” … Steve B
- “Knowledge of century home market in Uxbridge.”… Phil S
- “Personality. Interest in what we were looking for.”… Jane B
Kathy Clulow Works for You
A real estate agent, especially one who knows the local market well (like I do), can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your real estate agent will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate agent will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how I work with my clients.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services. My clients say that I do. They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
“What did you like best about working with me?”
- Professional, quick to respond, and very easy to work with. We highly recommend Kathy to anyone who is either looking for a home or has one to sell. … Ian K
- Easy to talk to and always available to ask questions and get quick answers. Also so trustworthy it made the sale almost easy. … Gale and Ray M.
- Flexible, worked with me, even though I was on the other side of the world … Richard P- – – You were always helpful, cheerful and honest. … Kim S
- You were easy to talk to, would return our calls promptly and you were realistic with us when it came down to viewing new homes for our family. We especially liked the fact that you were very accommodating and respectful of the times you booked for showings. … Suzie F
- Friendly, down to earth approach, excellent knowledge. … Carolyn S
The best way to select the right real estate agent, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.